October 2017 GVNA Update
This announcement has 1 attachment:
- VIOLENCE, COMPASSION & THE BRAIN-Two hundred and fifty nurses, nursing students and community members attended this offering on 10/3. Dr. Richman’s Power Point slides are now available at: https://gvna.nursingnetwork.com/nursing-news/89451-violence-compassion-the-brain-pp-slides
- Join us for the premiere of DEFINING HOPE at the Greece Regal Cinema on Wednesday, 11/1 at 7 pm. This movie follows eight patients with life-threatening illnesses as they make choices about how they want to live, how much technology they can accept, what they hope for and how that hope evolves when life is threatening. Tickets can be purchased at the door or are available on line at: https://gvna.nursingnetwork.com/nursing-events/74581-gvna-november-ce-offering-premiere-of-the-movie-defining-hope#!info
- GVNA has an opening on our Board of Directors and we are still in need of a PROGRAM COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you or you would like more information, contact us at: email@example.com
- BS in 10 has passed both the NYS Assembly and Senate but it still needs to be signed by the Governor. Please send the Governor a letter urging him to sign this legislation into law. https://gvna.nursingnetwork.com/nursing-news/83991-bs-in-10-is-now-awaiting-the-governor-s-signature
- Thank you for being a member of GVNA.